Thursday, December 9, 2010

Update from the front....

I kinda hate the fact I work wierd hours and sleep even wierder ones. As the Apox Kids said, STAY AWAKE! So on to the latest news from the front.

A 16 year old boy was arrested in connection with the Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks on Mastercard. Find more about it here . The attacks agains Amazon have subsided so that the army can concentrate on PayPal. Thousands of new recruits are joining worldwide. Red Pill anyone? Websites are popping up like mad and I doubt there is any way I can cover this sort of story in a conventional sense. Keep informed, don't trust the mainstream media on this one. The press burries parts of the story, such as the fact that One accuser in the Assange rape case has ties to the CIA. There is a petition going to keep Wikileaks online, Check it out here.  I can point you in the right direction, but you are the one who has to Follow the white rabbit. Keep up with the news on the fight here.




Update: I've got a few more sites to list, namely this one. However I'm making it a point to try to document all I can find out there. Who knows how long it will be up before Big Brother shuts it down. Time to free your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment