Monday, February 7, 2011

Now for some local issues....I can't stand this guy, why are we wasting my tax dollars?


This guy is an idiot and a half. The Daily Press ran This story  about a month ago. Being the fact that I have gone to one of Don's "Seminars" (which is nothing but hate speech, and half truths directed at anyone who is involved in the occult), I could not believe my eyes that James City County Police were in attendence. Why are my tax dollars being wasted on a guy who is a fraud? He's been debunked so many times by many people, I have no idea why he's even consulted as an "expert".

Let's also take into consideration, when was the last time we had an "Occult Related" crime in Williamsburg/ James City.....tick...tock, Buller? Buller? When was the last time a hotel (or anybody) got robbed, carjacked, assaulted, raped, ect? You get my point.

To adress this issue, I wrote a letter to the Chief of Police, Emmett H. Harmon in JCC (where I live). I told him my concerns regarding Don's "seminars", that he's been debunked, has a horrible reputation with the Occult community at large, ect. I also stated that in no uncertain terms that sending JCC officers off to this seminar to hear hate speech, with my tax dollars, offends me about as much as it would offend the African American community if the officers had attended a Klan rally.

Would you believe that in one month I got no response? Well, I sent him another letter today. I let him know that if he thinks I'm just some "kook" who will go away if he ignores me long enough, he's sadly mistaken. I let him know that I was in the process of contacting other Williamsburg pagans/ goths/ Occultists, ect. I told him that if he did not adress our concerns that I would have no problem taking the issue up with the local media (Va Gazette, Daily Press), and possibly organizing protests outside of the main office. Let's see if that gets his attention.

1 comment:

  1. lol this guy looks like a nut, I have been a Witch for over 30 years and people like this just piss me off , its obvious he knows nothing and tries to act like he does and people like that are dangerous.

    ReplyDelete